Expiration Date: July 2021
- Supports Visual Function
- Dietary Supplement
- Veggie Caps
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegan
Vision Optimizer supports visual function and ocular antioxidant status.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are critical antioxidant carotenoids for the macula of the eye. Dark green, leafy vegetables include significant amounts of lutein and zeaxanthin. Both lutein and zeaxanthin protect the maculae [mak-yuh-lee] from degradation normally associated with aging and oxidative stress.
- New Zealand Black Currant Extract (Ribes nigrum) contains powerful polyphenol antioxidants that reduce eye fatigue and promote eye comfort.
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera L.) supports the strength of capillaries and other blood vessels in the eyes.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, Selenium and Vitamin B2 support the antioxidants glutathione and glutathione peroxidase, which protect the eyes' lenses.
- Quercetin is an antioxidant that supports lens architecture.
Take 3 capsules per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Maltodextrin, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and cellulose. Capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition (especially diabetes or being treated for glucose control), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially for glucose control), consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.